Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Youtube Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Linkedin Australian Top 100 Blogs

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Life's Ups and Down

Life's  Up's and Down's
 
 Sometimes I feel Life is against me. Yes I am a asshole, we all are at times. Is it wrong place wrong time? Is it Karma ? I don't know really.  What I do know was the choice to hit a parked car or the car next to me and create a bigger accident meant I chose the lesser of the 2. Only 2 cars are involved not 3/4/5. Their are situations in life that you can't fix. Why did I go a different way to work? would it have made a difference or would it have happened a different way. I know I can't change the past? The other problem is the friends you choose and the people you trust. Anyway I am lucky enough that my parents had a spare car otherwise I would have no car for 3 weeks. That's how you start a Monday morning and I know it is Wednesday but I didn't know what to write. On the other hand we had our Cards Against Humanity night Saturday and it went down really well. Penis cards Usually win. My U.K version arrived yesterday so can't wait to play.
 
That's all I need to get off my chest at the moment, the rest has to be held close until the time is right.
Until next time
 
Dale

5 comments :

  1. Shit happens. Don't beat yourself up over it. I had a motorcycle accident in February and even though it wasn't my fault, I'm still suffering from the injuries. We do the best we can and sometimes life just sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I know it can always be worse, I had a car crash 10 years ago and I still can't feel part of my hand. What bike do you ride?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply. I have two motorcycles -- a sporty Yamaha FZ1 and a big tourer, BMW K1200LT.

      Delete
    2. sorry about the delay, they are really nice bikes. I wish i could get one..but the wife doesn't trust me on it.

      Delete
  3. Oh no, what shit luck! :( I am so sorry to hear about the accident, but I am glad that you made the right decision and hit the parked car. I am glad that you are okay too. Good to hear that you can use your parents car for awhile, parents always come to the rescue! I hope that the rest of your week goes well.

    ReplyDelete