Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Youtube Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Linkedin Australian Top 100 Blogs

Thursday 15 May 2014

Late Night Tea Ceremony

Late Night Tea Ceremony
 
 
Our close friends went to China on holiday, while they were away they bought a Tea Ceremony Kit.
The other night they decided that well we where over, we would have some tea. The tea we had was a  Pu'er tea, it is meant to be good for digestion. Tea and coffee are very similar in some ways, depending on the temperature from 90 degrees to 100 degrees the flavour changes from sweeter to a bit more bitter. The flavour can change so much between each pour due to the temperature change.
 
 

 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 




 
 
After a lot of tea it was about 12:30am it was time to go home and get sleep :)
Its always nice to try different things.
Kind regards
Dale Stewart







3 comments :

  1. As much as I like coffee, I've become a tea-fanatic. There is such a wide range of teas (black, green, white, herbal) and such a variety of presentations that you can explore the subject for years. Asians have been developing ways to enjoy tea for centuries. Kudos to you for sampling that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PENIS TEA! The cups are so cute and tiny! I could not let Kyle near them, he would break them. I drink a lot of green tea, but it is just crap from the store. I bought some good earl grey from Eastern Market though, the lady brews it with cider and it is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that our friend has this Tea Kit, we will defiantly have more tea's from China, He also lent me a Coffee Syphon so I will do a blog on that. I got espresso beans the other day so I made a Red eye and it tasted much better.
    Thanks again for your support. It makes me feel like I have a reason to do this. even one comment makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete