Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Youtube Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Linkedin Australian Top 100 Blogs

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Pour Over Copper Stand

Pour Over Copper Stand
Over the last few days, work has been super quiet...I am lucky enough to be able to do what I want at these times. After getting my inspiration from Pinterest I decided to  build the Copper pour over stand






First I took a 1.5m copper pipe.
Measured out the legs at 17cm (height is personal preference)
added some copper caps



Then I added 4 right angle joiners.
I cut out 4 * 3cm pieces
 I added T Junctions




I cut out 4 * 6cm pieces for the middle  



After I joined all the pieces. I then took it apart and used super glue to hold it together. Which was a slow process as you want it to be level.







Time to polish it up with Vinegar. :)

Dinner
After Kim having a crap day we decided to have Pho' for dinner so we went to a little Vietnamese place around the corner called Pho' Hoang. It is a bit outdate décor but staff are friendly. 


Bean shoots and coriander I think lol, chilli and lime for the pho'

 Sliced beef pho'
Here is a recipe..Beef pho
I am too lazy to make it.

And Kim had roast pork
As I had a craving for spring roles

 It was a really filling meal and perfect for the 11 degree night. I really should try make Pho' sometime. Anyway once I paint my whisky rack I will load the images.

Thanks for reading
Kind e-gards
Dale Stewart





4 comments :

  1. Nice rack! lol :P Seriously though, that is cool as hell! Kyle will be jelly. We have never had pho, but I have heard that it is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I am now planning to make a cold drip out of copper :), its a bit of a pain to use (well better if I could cut straight). But a fun project. best Vietnamese in Detroit :p you should try it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks pretty sweet! but dudeee.. you have way too much time on your hands! lol
    Pho Hoang is the shiz..
    Hope Kim is ok! :( xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know crazy how much free time lol. But life goes on right?

    ReplyDelete