Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Youtube Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Linkedin Australian Top 100 Blogs

Sunday 22 June 2014

A boys Night out

A Boys night out

On Thursday night the wife had a work function., so my mate and i decided to have a night out.
First we decided to go to the city to get some whisky. We went to the  Whiskey & Alement. It had a huge selection of whiskeys, wines and beers. Becaue we are part of the Scotch Malt Whiskey Society, we get discounts on some of the whiskeys. 


 I had a Bowmore Cigar whisky and all i could taste was honey. It was so sweet. I am not used it that sort of sweetness. But it is always good to try something else/
After whiskey we went to the Nasi Lemak House. I had the Nasi Lemak and it was ok,


After dinner we went and had a cocktail at the



It was really hard so the pictures didn't turn out well. But only so much you can do with the lighting
Its was a nice chilled out night. Need to do it more often.

Thanks again
Kind regards
Dale

3 comments :

  1. Glad you had fun. We all need to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I love the new header! And also those whiskey barrels are cool. I would probably like that cigar whiskey, because I am not huge on whiskey. I should acclimate my taste buds to it more before we meet up again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where have you gone? Are you guys still moving?

    ReplyDelete