Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Youtube Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Linkedin Australian Top 100 Blogs

Sunday 24 August 2014

Eau De Vie


First I would like to apologise  about some bit blurry photo's. I blame the darkness but a lot of alcohol does not help either. 
A couple of weeks ago we went to Eau De Vie, which is a 1960's style bar. All the bartenders wear suits and they all look very snazzy.
Kim and i have been wanting to do the 5 course cocktail degustation for a long time now and we had the time and the reason. Her Birthday, It can only accommodate for 15 people and we know a lot of people who would love to have come( We will do it again so don't worry if you missed out this time)
It is located off a side street and has no name at all out the front, just has 2 large wooden doors and is quite small.



As we entered the room, they have a long table that has a ice section all around it. With the amount of glasses we knew that is was going to be a heavy drinking session. We were right..  Had a mixture of cocktails , going from light to heavy




 Sugar cubes with different alcohol on them










It got to a point that our friends started crossing over to mocktails.

 Making Gelati








It went for about 5 hours and It was an amazing night, the thing we learned for next time is to do the mocktail degustation and order a couple of cocktails as it was the equivalent to 11 standard drinks so thank goodness for the photos as I don't remember a lot of the meals.

P.s Leave a comment ;)
Kind E-gards
Dale Stewart

5 comments :

  1. Wow! How terrific! I want to get on a plane to visit this place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place sounds fantastic! It sound like an amazing time! You can't find places like that around us. There are a few places that I would love to take you guys to! Come vacation in Detroit, I promise it is safe, like, 65% of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim and i Spend way too much money on food :), it always worth it though. 2016 Weezer Cruise and we want to spend over a month in America / Canada so Detroit is on the bucket list :)..P's I am trying to convince Kim to buy a place there lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. POST MOAR BLOG. Yes, I really hope they do Weezer Cruise 3.0! Kyle and I need to save up money and travel more. We just dropped another $480 on the emergency vet :( I sometimes get a bonus in October, so maybe we can pay some stuff off and start a savings just for traveling, because I wanna come see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sucks about the vet :(, my head is not in the right place at the moment for my blog, my instagram even snapchat. I hate it when I feel like this But anyway life goes on right?

    ReplyDelete