Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Youtube Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Linkedin Australian Top 100 Blogs

Wednesday 27 January 2016

Uber Services

Uber Services

I woke up yesterday morning and my right nostril was  bleeding, being male I continued my day with my bleeding nose by building Lego and playing  Xbox. Kim got home and asked about it I said it's fine nothing to worry about. She spoke to her mother who is a nurse and said I needed to go to Emergency. We finished our dinner and off we went. We arrived at 8:45pm and it was packed so we sat around. I sent Kim home at about 12am.



1am they put me in a room and I sat for about 40 minutes waiting for a bed. I got a bed and had an amazing hour sleep, they woke me up and checked me out and the bleeding had stopped so they could not do much more so they sent me home. I spent ages calling Kim but she was fast asleep. I was going to catch a taxi but remembered Kim had my wallet so I had no money at all. I had an actual moment where my brain works and I remembered that you can pay with PayPal for Uber. I downloaded the app, signed up and ordered a driver. It took about 5 minutes including installing the app and  for him to turn up. His car was clean and he was friendly, in that 20 minute drive I felt like we had known each other for ages. My first uber experience was amazing. Out of every negative is a positive and that was it. I also found a coupon so my ride was free.
Have you used Uber?
Kind E-gards
Dale Stewart

No comments :

Post a Comment