Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Youtube Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Linkedin Australian Top 100 Blogs

Monday 4 April 2016

April Already???

April Already???

I don't know where the last few months have gone because life has gotten hectic for me and my renovations and work has gotten crazy with unrealistic expectations which has not helped my mood or wanting to do anything else really.
We really hated our walk in wardrobe  so we jumped on the IKEA website and designed  a new wardrobe.

There is not much space in there to take photos afterward , but this is the design.


It took a full day to install both units but have now given us so much more space.

Our Easter weekend involved us doing the laundry and that included wall mounting cabinets plumbing as well. I had to replace the skirting board as it was not done correctly. I also helped the Mother-in law do renovations at their investment property including removing a massive tree


We need to get someone to tile the wall so that is still on the to-do list.


 I still can't believe i have done most of my resolutions. This weekend we had a baby shower to go to and catching up with friends. Next weekend should hopefully be quiet.

Kind regards
Dale

No comments :

Post a Comment