Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Youtube Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Linkedin Australian Top 100 Blogs

Thursday 5 January 2017

Wise Old Goat Latte Coffee

Wise Old Goat Latte Coffee





Time has now become a valuable necessity, i don't have much spare time anymore so i have been getting my coffee from North East Precinct. They are about 15 minutes from our place and they roast onsite. I love supporting my local roasters as it usually fresher and tastier, It is more expensive but worth it. I saw a new roaster on Instagram a few months ago and wanted to give it a try. I ran out my coffee and had a chat to Andy from Wise Old Goat and i asked if he could deliver it to me. He roasts the next suburb from where i work. I ordered the coffee online and started work on Tuesday, he delivered it on Wednesday. I am so happy with the strength of the coffee and the flavours, it has a beautiful cocoa/ chocolate flavour. No bitterness which is great as well. I highly recommend giving it ago. Have a look at his Instagram account.
I get to try his filter coffee today so i hope that is just as amazing.
Kind E-gards
Dale    

No comments :

Post a Comment