Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Youtube Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Linkedin Australian Top 100 Blogs

Monday 17 April 2017

Vittoria Coffee Organic Blend

Vittoria Coffee  Organic Blend

So I have my Jura Impressa F8 at home and we use the Breville BES860 with the Smart Grinder at work which gives me lots of opportunities to try a variety of beans at the same time.


A couple of weeks ago our local shops had the Vittoria  Organic Blend on special and i have had it at a cafe' once  before. I don't enjoy the normal blend but i didn't mind the organic. Its a darker roast but not a super dark roast. The flavours you get are a light cocoa / chocolate flavour but just. It's not bitter like the usual Vittoria beans and at a price of $25 a kg I could not complain but I would not pay $35 as for $40 you can get great locally roasted beans.




am happy with the way it tastes and would get it it again if it's on special.
Have you tried Vittoria?
Kind E-gards
Dale Stewart



No comments :

Post a Comment