Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Youtube Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Linkedin Australian Top 100 Blogs

Sunday 23 April 2017

Zest Composition VII

Zest Composition VII


I have finally got to crack open this beautiful bag of Ethiopian and Kenyan mix of beans i got at M.I.C.E. the other weekend and O.M.G it smells awesome.  I was waiting to finish my other bag first but now thats done i will be drinking short blacks this week.




I may have gone overboard with the amounts of coffee i consumed the other day but with beautiful crema and a dark rich colour i could not help myself. The aroma as your poured it was sweet smelling and the taste was citrus like lemons, oranges peach an mangoes.
I love it and would be happy to get more.
Kind E-gards
Dale Stewart

No comments :

Post a Comment