Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on Youtube Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Linkedin Australian Top 100 Blogs

Tuesday 18 July 2017

Strange Sightings

Strange Sightings

A few weeks ago i had the weirdest experience and i don't know if it was my imagination or lack of sleep. Iris has not been sleeping so well because of teething and general colds and flu's. One night i heard her crying so i went into her room. I thought i saw her sitting in the corner of the cot with her head in between her knees crying. She was wearing a white night dress, as i got closer she looked a lot bigger maybe 3 - 4 years old. I stood there and looked at her for about a minute then I rubbed my eyes and there was no one in the corner. Iris was sound asleep under the blanket.
Have you ever had a strange sighting?
Kind E-gards
Dale

No comments :

Post a Comment