Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on GPlus Follow Me on Youtube Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Linkedin Dale's Blog Melbourne restaurants Australian Top 100 Blogs

Tuesday, 18 July 2017

Strange Sightings

Strange Sightings

A few weeks ago i had the weirdest experience and i don't know if it was my imagination or lack of sleep. Iris has not been sleeping so well because of teething and general colds and flu's. One night i heard her crying so i went into her room. I thought i saw her sitting in the corner of the cot with her head in between her knees crying. She was wearing a white night dress, as i got closer she looked a lot bigger maybe 3 - 4 years old. I stood there and looked at her for about a minute then I rubbed my eyes and there was no one in the corner. Iris was sound asleep under the blanket.
Have you ever had a strange sighting?
Kind E-gards
Dale